How to volunteer?

See the source image

Volunteering, I know many people who don't want to volunteer but they do. I volunteered at a local food center, convention center, and many more to help out the people, and I was interested/passionate about it, and this is where I met many teens like me who didn't want to volunteer but they simply do it for their parents or to get into a good college. People like these are the ones who don't know what the real meaning of volunteer is. People who don't like helping in food banks can avoid that and do some other thing that they are interested in. For example, I love computer science and want to learn everything that is connected with it, so I could use the skill that I have in computer science to help out startup companies or other sites so that they can better perform. There would be something or the other that everyone's good at, if your good at Spanish then you could use that skill to teach people Spanish. Volunteering is something that should be done from the heart, and the things you do by heart are things you like doing. Lastly, "when you do something that you like, it doesn't feel like work it feels like a game," said Avaneesh Buddha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Yale’s dumb boy

Ay MEL's. Who wants to be put to sleep? This Article'll help with that!