Any Piano Player Wanting to learn Piano?

 

Amazon.com: The ONE Smart Piano Keyboard with Lighted Keys, Electric Piano  61 keys, Home Digital Music Keyboard, Teaching Portable Keyboard Piano,  Black: Musical Instruments

Hello MEL's , today we got a App that can teach any people who are beginners and want to play piano for fun and explore if that is their type. The name of the App is SimplyPiano, it can be found in App Store don't know about Android. I have personally used it and it is pretty good. I mean it is not free, it gives a free trial for 3 days and then it charges. I just used the free trial and saw that it increased my knowledge. This is not sponsored, I am advertising this because I believe it can help you guys. This is only for "Beginners". I used it when I was a beginner, and it will defiantly help starters or beginners a lot. Give it a try. Thats it and see you with an other App/Website an other time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ay MEL's. Who wants to be put to sleep? This Article'll help with that!

Riddle

Wanna learn a skill?