New Author- Rahul Karthik

 Hello guys, I am your new author, Rahul Karthik, and today I would like to share with you guys who I am. First of all, I am going to be starting 11th grade in a school in Frisco ISD, which is a good school district in my opinion. I have many friends where I live, and that is very important because, to me, friends are people who can help me whenever I need something and also play with me. I also do cricket outside of school, and I enjoy it very much. I use that as an extra curricular activity as well as a sport for my hobby and I love playing cricket. Also, in my school, I am ranked 13th for all 11th graders in my school, and I take a lot of pride in that. But, to me, ranks do not decide everything. The main goal in school is to learn as much as you can and apply it to your life. But, if you want to get a good rank, you have to study well and understand what you study while being honest. So, that's it from me for now.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yale’s dumb boy

Where can you learn Coding?

Update