What's up MELs, and link to a great website.

Hello MELs, this is Banana The Human here. I'm a new author, but I'm gonna be writing jokes and quotes stuff, don't worry. Just to make your day, I'm gonna link a great website here. Its called Hecrenews. Its got news stories that will definetly cheer you up, regardless of how true they are. Heres a quote from an article from an author called Banana The Human(no relation) who works at Hecrenews.

“My mom would be so proud of me, you know, if she knew I had been arrested 43 times for attempted theft of a potted plant."

Isn't that funny MELs? Well there are a great more articles in Hecrenews that will make your day. Here is the link. Hecrenews.

Well, that's it for now MELs. I'll leave you with a good historical meme detailing the Battle of Bunker Hill.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ay MEL's. Who wants to be put to sleep? This Article'll help with that!

Riddle

Wanna learn a skill?